ASM SLEEPS AROUND
In 2004, Anti-Social Music inaugurated a commissioning/collaboration program they called "Anti-Social
Music Sleeps Around," in which we approached artists working outside the concert music world and offered
them the tools and assistance to write a chamber work. The first two installments, with the New Jersey
hip-hop trio dälek and Detroit's His Name Is Alive, appear on Anti-Social Music's
2012 release, "Anti-Social Music Sleeps Around,"
limited to 400 copies of 180-gram vinyl
(w/ download code), presented within a truly unique jacket: an exclusive paperboard edition of
multimedia artist Scrapworm's interactive 3-D cube-like sculpture "electrons shifting." You can listen for free on Bandcamp.
Read more about the project and the packaging.
See our store page for our other releases... and more.
- ASM Does Not Get Saxy Friday, February 20, 2015
- ASM Does Not Get Saxy (encore performance) Tuesday, March 31, 2015 at Shape Shifter
- They don't call it "solo" for nothing Friday, May 1, 2015 at IBEAM
- ASM Under Waters Wednesday, June 10, 2015 at The Stone
- Senza strumenti, solo voci! (ASM + New Brew) Sunday, June 21, 2015 at National Opera Center
Why aren't you involved with us?
Don't know how? FIND OUT!
(Includes info on submitting scores)
Or, subscribe to the mailing list:
Powered by MailChimp